Sunday 16 June 2019

MY HIGH SCHOOL MEMORIES

I remember my first day in the high school, I were with Tony, Rodri and Alex, we were very nervous, we entered and one teacher started telling us our new classes, It was good, I was with some of my friends. I was happy because more or less all the teachers were nice.
The first days we didn't know what to do in the breaks but with the time we started plaing games, basketball... This year we didn't do a lot of projects, the best one was performing "Midsummer night's dream".
The second course wasn't as good as the first but I was with my friends in class again. This year we did many more project that in the first, especially in class music, our teacher was very strict but we had some very good times. Some projects were: looking for information about a proffesional athlete, I made it about Toni Bou, he's the best trial biker, or singing a rap...
In the third year we made more projects that in the other two together, in class music we made some like making a musical videoclip, dancing some songs, an american football haka... my academical level was going down, in summer I fail English and Maths but then I could passed them with good marks
This year, the forth and the last is being the best because in class I'm with "aall" my friends, both trips... The trips had been: one to Ireland and the other, the end of course one, I havn't gone to Ireland's one but we made some funny things in class. The end of course one had been very funny.
In this four years I have met a lot of my friends and other people, there had been good and bad moments but I have learnt a lot and I also had grown as a person.

Resultado de imagen de high school memories

1 comment: